Electric Window install?

Ah, I see a theme here (I just replied to your CDL thread)

My 90 had lift handle doors, so such modifications were only ever going to be home brew 😁. These doors have much slimmer door trims, so less space to squeeze things behind them.

A mate had a pair of damaged doors off his early model Vectra lying about with the trim panels removed. Seeing such slim window motors led me to successfully have a go at grafting them into my 90's doors. Lots of hobnobs were consumed while figuring this out 🍪

23 hours ago, L19MUD said:

Masai do an electric window kit. I have just bought it and looks decent

That's handy to know. It doesn't seem like a bad price and even if they are just genuine parts, they have got the kit together with everything needed.

Being a 110 - i would like to do the rear doors as well (mainly so I can open windows for the dogs from the front). I will look into the parts. Presumably if I look at LRCat and follow the TD5 section it should have the parts necessary.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 8:59 AM, Bigj66 said:

Would it be easier to try and find a set of Puma doors with the windows and CL already fitted and then adapt your loom to suit?

I have a full set of brand new doors to go on the 110. The front set are puma era but they are completely bare.

Looking on LRCat, I cannot find electric window regulators for the rear doors. I assume they exist? Can anyone point me in the right direction for the LR part numbers? There is a kit on ebay but its more expensive than the Masai kit for the front doors.

9 hours ago, reb78 said:

Looking on LRCat, I cannot find electric window regulators for the rear doors. I assume they exist? Can anyone point me in the right direction for the LR part numbers? There is a kit on ebay but its more expensive than the Masai kit for the front doors.

Yep seems to be the case. A mate has an all singing all dancing 2012 110 and it has wind up windows in the back