So what do YOU want?

ROGUE TROOPER

Guest diesel_jim

I'm after a trade off... any one interested in a (or 2) full size (7x4) or smaller (6x3) pool tables?

I want a 300 Tdi autobox... yeah, i know, pipe dream, but someone might just want to play pool! :D

GKN overdrive for a 300tdi DEF110 CSW for buckshee or free which ever is cheaper.

Heated screen for buckshee or ok I'll buy it :D Now all I need is the screen to be smashed accidently as I won't do it otherwise.

Deep Dish alloys x5 suitable for a DEF110 CSW for yes you guessed it :rolleyes: buckshee or cheaper

Rogue

You can have the door cards from my series for a fiver if u want them, I did pm u on the old forum. They need work but are better thab jack

Please PM me your address and jobs a good'n!!

Can you send them for xtra £?

Ta mate

I saw some wheel freelander carriers while at sodbury

Bugger, you must have been looking harder!!

Please PM me your address and jobs a good'n!!

Can you send them for xtra £?

Ta mate

Bugger, you must have been looking harder!!

I was after Freelander trim and had to move one to get to a 04 rear door strip that I wanted it didn't have a light in it I will admit.

Rogue, if you want, Selectcase could give the door cards to TJ101, who can give me them to me on the 27th and I will drop them off at your house on the 28thish... I could pick up some more waterproof containers.

I need a Range Rover OS door mirror (leccy type from the late 80's), I don't care if the glass is broken...

Edited to say - Duh! I meant the 3rd of November...

Rogue, if you want, Selectcase could give the door cards to TJ101, who can give me them to me on the 27th and I will drop them off at your house on the 28thish... I could pick up some more waterproof containers.

I need a Range Rover OS door mirror (leccy type from the late 80's), I don't care if the glass is broken...

Yes please my hobit sir :) Buckets are still here, 10 for £10 special offer/ £1 each as its you (Currently being used for "training")

Thought my ears were burning

??? 27th Dave,, ?? Oct ,,does this mean you are coming for a play in the lanes Thus week ???

:lol::lol::lol:

David,, forgot,, re mirror,, will have a look on my "donor" car can not remember if electric or not ??

Tim