Have you any SNOW!

bombx3

4" deep this morning. Several local roads only passable with 4 x4s.

I could have predicted it with absolute certainty! Hatty failed her MOT due to chassis worms. Now in bits on the drive. Today I was going underneath to weld her up!

Assuming the deed gets done by Tuesday I can then predict a good, dry , pleasant weather for the next week with 99% certainty.

Guest diesel_jim

Crikey, here in Purton, we has a little flurry this morning, nothing much, and by this afternoon we had blazing sunshine! it got to about 7 degrees, nice for working on the 110 on the drive.

Its on a russian expedition website , 3 europeans went across russia , lots of pics , if you like snow youl find it interesting, the vehicle is russian I think it features in a couple of pics try googling ''sever 66'' or you can find it from the cape to cape web site as they are going across russia at the moment,with a 110 nearly at the Bering Straits at the mo.

Makes the icelandic vehicles look a bit sissy doesnt it ? :lol: HTSH

We had ours on Friday, Saturday and lots on Sunday. All gone by Sunday Night though, even though it tried agian at around 6pm Sunday.

Was great since I went laning on Sunday :D

Matt2

Not alot of snow left here now... snow piles are down by half, should be all gone by May or June !!

Andy

post-504-1206422835_thumb.jpg