MogLite Update

MogLite

Loads of people have been asking for updates.

There has been plenty going on behind in the workshop, and its really taking shape, and begining to look like something.

Alas whilst the garage is fine to work in, taking decent pictures is pretty much impossible without a fish-eye lens.

So I've been waiting until it comes out of the garage to give peeps an update.

Well its coming out of the garage on Sunday, as I have to load it onto my truck to ship it down to Poole to get the exhaust made.

Watch this space .........

Loads of people have been asking for updates.

There has been plenty going on behind in the workshop, and its really taking shape, and begining to look like something.

Alas whilst the garage is fine to work in, taking decent pictures is pretty much impossible without a fish-eye lens.

So I've been waiting until it comes out of the garage to give peeps an update.

Well its coming out of the garage on Sunday, as I have to load it onto my truck to ship it down to Poole to get the exhaust made.

Watch this space .........

oh oh sounds exciting booking my test drive in June when i come back for a couple of weeks

Between Melbourne and Alderlaid at the moment . So can't pop around and have a look :huh:

oh oh sounds exciting booking my test drive in June when i come back for a couple of weeks

Between Melbourne and Alderlaid at the moment . So can't pop around and have a look :huh:

I guess I saw it about a month ago and it was looking really good then. It'll be great to see it out of the garage as, even in the flesh, you don't really get a good idea of how it looks.

So..... Whens the big date for the first fire up?

So..... Whens the big date for the first fire up?

I've still got lots of engine plumbing and virtually all the wiring to do. So hopefully engine start in March, and a trundle around the paddock in April - not that I've got a paddock :)

It will be ready for June Ali - but you'll have to be gentle with it N O T !!

Well its out of the garage - height was no problem with the springs out and on the bumpstops.

It was a bit tricky with the width though, especially as it was across the double garage so it had to come out at an angle.

Well what do we know ????

Steering bar at the front needs to be reworked as the angles are all wrong and the rose-joint is binding.

With no PAS you can't really turn the wheels on dry concrete !!

Oh and it was raining

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

Apologies to those on dial-up -but I couldn't resist it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes I do have other photos, but I'm tired now :)