Howlin Wolf Round 1

So 15th March is round 1 who's entered and who's ready? Our's we're very close to our test drive :P

Who's camping on saturday and is there camping?

Who's been to this new (to the Awdc) site before.......

dnt know if we will be there due to both the Sj not being ready and me still recovering from the op, but the site is excellant im not sure if Neil is planning on using both sites but i think id compare it to a dryer version of Tong

Nobby

There will be camping Sat night as at all events.

Also a FREE hogroast on Saturday eve courtesy of event sponsors...

GERALD DAVID & FAMILY - BUTCHERS OF DISTINCTION

No idea what the site is like - haven't been there myself yet :rolleyes:

Adrian - you might want to reminder your new driver what filling and sending an entry form is all about :P

dnt know if we will be there due to both the Sj not being ready and me still recovering from the op, but the site is excellant im not sure if Neil is planning on using both sites but i think id compare it to a dryer version of Tong

Nobby

Tong must get really wet, as whenever I've been to Wellington it's been really wet and slippery. ;) ;)

Adrian, there are pics of a couple of wellington events on James, JST's website as it was used in his Adventure 4x4 series last year.

Steve

Mmm - don't remind of the deadline :blink:

Alan's been working solid weekends getting the new motor ready, I've only helped out occasionally :ph34r: .

There's a chance we may end up coming out in mine for the first event, but all I've managed to do on that since Slindon is sort out the rear axle, and give it a clean and service :rolleyes:

In theory we'll be camping Saturday night, but I think we might be finishing the build on Saturday and piling down on Sunday morning!

Shock horror I'll be there :o :o :o However, I'll be seeing how the other side live by doing some running around flapping my arms about. Can you tell I'm not cut out to be a co-driver ;)

who you codriving for Will?

Shock horror I'll be there :o :o :o However, I'll be seeing how the other side live by doing some running around flapping my arms about. Can you tell I'm not cut out to be a co-driver ;)

Sorry about the ''thud'' :o i've come around now......Will, please give us a warning! as i read your post to fast and thought you were competing........... but your only walking about ;):P

So, who is the lucky driver :ph34r:

Ps......be good to see you out there fella!!!

We will be there camping saturday,Myself,Carl,Glyn and his new bitch Dave(thats not his name at the moment but Glyn calls everyone Dave) :lol:

Got to give the car a wash and fit a new rad,make set of double beadlock wheels for Glyn's and we are ready ;)