Where for a quick fist in the UK

SteveG

yeah I suspect it would of Andy :)

and you can't do a google search on Quick Fists, expecially if you add the word Rubber :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For anyone who doesn't know what they are here's a pic of a pair securing a spade..

DefMods009Medium.jpg

Cheers

Steve

The title also got my attention :ph34r:

Let me know how much they are when you get them Steve?

I could do with some too but the only place I have seen them advertised is Scrap Iron which is obviously not a suitable recipient for my £££ ;)

The title also got my attention :ph34r:

Let me know how much they are when you get them Steve?

I could do with some too but the only place I have seen them advertised is Scrap Iron which is obviously not a suitable recipient for my £££ ;)

This is one of those topics that you can't discuss seriously. A bit like CV bell end failiers :unsure:

Stephen, if you are not in a rush I'll buy a pair in the US when I am next out and post them to you.

I was just asking for someone else who asked me where he could source some.

Cheers

Steve

yeah I suspect it would of Andy :)

I blame my surroundings - here I am in the City of London, working for a FTSE100 company, and the guy behind me is wearing a gas mask, not a WWII cast off, but more of a gimp mask.

When questioned, he answers "because he can !" :ph34r:

Stephen, if you are not in a rush I'll buy a pair in the US when I am next out and post them to you.

I was just asking for someone else who asked me where he could source some.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve. I'll try Challenger first, but given my recent experiences with trying to persuade UK based suppliers to post stuff to me here (nothing to do with LR's, trying to get bits and pieces for my RIB, so far of about eight suppliers I have tried only one has even bothered to respond to my email, amazing how hard it is to persuade people to give them your money these days <_< ) I may have to take you up on that, ta :)

5 min later...

Well, the online ordering system had the right country in (many don't) and it even deducted the VAT as it should for an export order, so we will wait and see what happens :)

Edited by BogMonster

I think part of the reason they are fairly expensive is that in order for the shipping to be reasonable, you have to spend about 5 grand on them - that's a lot of fist!

I had a chat with the company, but just couldn't justify the capital outlay to make it worthwhile - so all credit to C4x4 for doing it.

Si

When I bought a load from endroad.com if you got more than 4 sets they did the shipping free - don't they do this any more? I ended up getting something like 18 sets for people for about £100. Not got any more left now though Steve.

Richard

When I bought a load from endroad.com if you got more than 4 sets they did the shipping free - don't they do this any more? I ended up getting something like 18 sets for people for about £100. Not got any more left now though Steve.

Richard

I have just emailed endroad.com to find out how much shipping is. I want a possible 5 sets. I will post what they say here and if others want some I will order more.

Paul

yes please, two sets (pairs) let me know how much and how to pay you.

have been looking at them on ebay as don't want to give scrapiron any of my hard earned student loan...

cheers

m@tt.

If Paul can't get enough orders then try www.oec4x4.com

I have an answer. If I buy 20 sets I get free shipping. I will sell them on here at cost +what ever it cost to post them out to people.

So who wants some?

So what is the cost then? $9.95 a pair + postage? I will take 6.

Chris