Have somebody seen this at any "official" degree?

Indeed, bit odd that they would give the 'exclusive' to a random foreign magazine :P

I'll believe it when I see a LR press-relief ;)

and i hope we never do it looks #### the lights yes the rest NO NO NO that is a jeep with disco lights (dont fix it if it aint broke)

I actually quite like it!

The thing is-the Defender as we know it is dead. End of. Rules and regs are going to mould the new Defender into something that has design cues from other cars and from the within the LR stable-there is no getting around this or they'd continue to build the current Defender.

And does it really matter what it looks like from the outside as long as it has true Landrover DNA underneath?

Picture that with a 2" lift, Patriot roofrack, winch bumper, some Liteforce's, snorkel, high lift jack, etc etc..........

The wheels and tyres in that photoshop mock up are way out of proportion.

Other than that a good effort from the techie who did it.

I didn't see it to start with, but it is a blatant Photoshop mock up, by someone with a middle-of-the-road skill level. I can't at the moment work out what the base picture is, but even that has been chopped around. Have another look and notice the following, in order of obvious:

Defender wheels, out of proportion

Defender bumper, at slightly the wrong angle

Range rover sport lights and grill, squashed to fit

D3 mirrors, squashed

Side step moulding doesn't blend into or match wheel flares

Underside and front skid gaurd doesn't match rest of vehicle in terms of colour or clarity

Front door shut line doesn't match up above/below mirror

The way the river doen't line up outside / inside the window

Then there's some general odd areas, the rear lower corner, the blend from front wheel flare to the panel below the grill, the way the hardtop rolls round the rear corner, the but glass seems to stick out etc.

So, in summary, don't get over excited, it's just some bored French guy with some spare time and a hooky copy of photoshop.

Not that I spend alot of time checking photoshop renderings for a living.....