Looking for outline drawings of various LR's

Quagmire

I feel like a right spammer, two topics in one day...

Anyway, the reason for this post is that I am getting married in a couple of weeks and the tables at the reception are all going to be named after various landrover models. :i-m_so_happy:

I am therefore looking for some images of the various models, if possible the black and white line drawing style a bit like you find on some of the workshop manuals, like the two below:

101FC1.jpg

1294-1a.jpg

My google-fu is obviously weak at the moment as I have pretty much struck out.

So if anyone knows where I can get similar images for any of the older models (any leafers, Range Rover Classic, Maybe 90/110) it would be much appreciated.

The top table will obviously be 101 :D

Cheers all

I might know a registra who drives an ex ladoga trophy raid 90 sorry 45. But if your wedding is in a couple of weeks you can't have her as she is driving said land rover to her own land rover theme wedding in Scotland to marry me........ hopefully.

Mike

Is she into Land Rovers too? :)

She does actually like to ride around in them, but isn't into the spannering side unfortunately. She tolerates my hobby well for the most part!

The Light Weight table can be all of those who don't drink very much :lol:

That made me laugh out loud! :hysterical:

... she is driving said land rover to her own land rover theme wedding in Scotland to marry me........ hopefully.

Mike

Nice one Mike! :i-m_so_happy:

Thanks to everyone for the replies - 101 stays as the top table, it runs on gods own fuel and has the correct number of cylinders...

*flame suit on :blink:

I might know a registra who drives an ex ladoga trophy raid 90 sorry 45. But if your wedding is in a couple of weeks you can't have her as she is driving said land rover to her own land rover theme wedding in Scotland to marry me........ hopefully.

Mike

Congratulations Mike :) Are you having a Land Rover as the wedding car?