What does it weigh?

Mark90

Just had it on the weigh bridge at work, spare wheel in the back, full tank of fuel, only recovery gear on board was a pair of waffles, hi-lift, spade, no strops/shackles/etc, and no tools or driver on board. I reckon I carry about another 20-25kg of gear when out playing.

So what does the panel think my 90 weighs?

AWDCR5p235.jpg

V8 auto for those that don't know.

No prizes but closest guess gets a warm smug feeling :)

Your dreaming.... :D

They weigh 1750 new..!

Bad guess time......Eeerrrrrrrr...... 2150kg..?

Including all kit

Jim :)

Nah Jim ... we dont dream here ............ much too raining busy for dreaming .......... what do ya think this is.. .....a holiday camp................well, maybe :D:P:hysterical:

A new 90 Van is 1770 ............ but Mark's heap truck is a truckcab and they only weigh in at 1695 with a full tank of fuel...............and his never lasts long enough for the tank to be full :hysterical:

looky here .............LR Kerb Weights

I suppose the cage may weight a 100Kg+ so I'm probably well low on the money, but V8 'n' auto box may weigh a little less than a 'stinkin oil burner' .......... :D

Mark, was it a dynamic bridge ....... if so can you post your actual axle weights ........... much more important than the total weight ;)

Ian

Well Ian you were a bit on the low side. Will was closest till he was pipped by a sneaky bid by Andy.

Actual weight was 2010kg

Then weighed each axle individually and they came out as 1110kg front and 900kg rear

I know for a fact the bumper weighs a hefty 50kg.

The main thing from my point of view is I can stick it on 600kg of trailer and still legally tow it behind the van I have just bought, which is a relief :rolleyes: