meanwhile. ...at a workshop near Will Warne....

I really want him to finish it but rarely see him on here, I had a spate of the mid project blues and sometimes life can just walk right in and take right over.

If you are watching this Will, please bring forth your beast into the light for us to see it again.

Or if you want, send it to me and I will dismantle and re-home anything that I consider not to be scrap :)

If any one new here (lets say last 5 yeras :rofl: ) this : http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=44604&page=1 is what the

pokey stick in wills ribs is all about :D

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam where are you chap whats the latest ?

Nige :)

It did ! I liked the way it was being scratch built - but maintaining the land rover look.

Unfortunately, all the expensive bling components,pretty welds and machining, horsepower and exotic wheels and tyres in the world mean naff all except for an empty bank account if the truck doesn't get completed and the owner isn't having fun with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Got stuff coming out of my ears that need done - rear crank oil seal on the Disco, finish the 110 V8, rebuild the wives Mini, bury the stupid bloody cat that played (and lost big time) tag with a 38 tonner, but sadly, work has to come come first -mind you if my 6 numbers come up tonight....