Shackleton

New Series - RR Heavy

Those guys at the paint shop are heroes - amazing that they give you space and let you sleep in their unit 😊.  Seems like you’ve stumbled upon a rare kindness there 😊

• Like 1

Steve, Gar who owns Delta Auto Body is an old pal of mine, the space is a massive win and such an enabler. he actually offered it to me maybe eight months ago but I didn't see the overnighting angle back then.

Well gents I'm sure you'll have plenty to say about the state of the Esprit's chassis

Really enjoyed that one last night :)

Butcher!

• Like 1

Yeah toyed with the idea but this one will only see the wet the odd time it's caught out. There are certain things it will be impossible to put back exactly as it was from the factory, but the rest I'll keep faithful, and I'm trying to lighten it rather than go the other way ;)

Have you got a sweepstake on the final cutoff weigh in? I'll go for 90 grams.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:27 PM, FridgeFreezer said:

Central backbone like a Pinzgauer or Tatra... hmm, Lotus on portals anyone? :ph34r:

Don't give Filip any ideas... 🤦‍♂️

George, just watched latest, you are on a roll.

• Like 1

Thanks dude but don't jinx it! Was so busy getting into it I ran headlong into a bit of a tight spot. I hadn't thought far enough ahead in terms of having things like blasting organised. Think I'm on top of it but we'll see. 

Latest episode for anyone who hasn't seen it;

george, in addition the that compressor ive got stored away (if you still want it) i also have a small bench pillar drill thats got your name on it :D

this one in fact:

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-cdp5rb-5-speed-bench-mounted-pillar-dri/

its not very big or powerful but still yours if you want it.

Edited by qwakers

haha I feel like I'm clogging up your workshop now, sorry I mean your dad's 😁

Thanks a mill mate, I don't want you stashing them and then it's ages before I get there. UK trip is def on the cards, just not predictable date wise yet. Hang on I'll msg you directly.

no worries. id rather give them to you than bin them. worth sod all in scrap anyway :D but work fine.

i could always stick them on a pallet for you but i suspect the cost would be more than they're worth!

Edited by qwakers
  • Like 1