7 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

That's looks cracking!

A piece of thin piece of rubber would probably be enough protection  , I'm sure you could liberate some from somewhere if you don't already have some kicking around.

Thanks

Already got some rubber if push comes to shove

Regards Stephen

3 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Have been looking at that, not sure without some sort of protection from debris kicked up from tyres 

20230120_121032.thumb.jpg.7e4baeaeb624e9a2f54d5f61d32c716b.jpg

Regards Stephen 

If memory serves the lightweight bonnet covers an ammount of the top of the wing. Enough room to mount them on top of the wing and be covered by the bonnet?

4 minutes ago, dangerous doug said:

If memory serves the lightweight bonnet covers an ammount of the top of the wing. Enough room to mount them on top of the wing and be covered by the bonnet?

Will check that out, shock tops are taking some of that room up

Regards Stephen

On 1/20/2023 at 12:12 PM, Stellaghost said:

Have been looking at that, not sure without some sort of protection from debris kicked up from tyres 

20230120_121032.thumb.jpg.7e4baeaeb624e9a2f54d5f61d32c716b.jpg

Regards Stephen 

Some old rubber transport belt would suffice as good protection, no? Wonder where you could get you hands on some of that? 🤔

About the Tesa tape, note it is deceptively visible when you are applying it but if you need to remove it, after a few days the end seems to have disappeared. Out comes the knife to try to find it and the whole tape wrap then seems to take control and you have a fight. Best advice is to get the cables and positions correct first time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stellaghost said:

A now very apparent downside to fitting these axles is due to my lack of height 5'7" I can no longer reach into the engine bay etc

I now have to employ these..lol

20230121_121834.thumb.jpg.8b9023b4ac30a3b0a1702b82fb89b35f.jpg

Regards Stephen 

You need one of those topside creepers, or whatever they are called.