My 90 its a love hate thing - I love it - it hates me :(

Is a B1tch :rofl: .................... I know it is.

Been out of MOT for some months, but with being super busy at work (good thing) and having wifeys Mum & Dad both go through Cancer (Not a Good Thing) her being bullied at work and resigned (Not good either) and then Father In Law needing a Pacemaker (not good either) life has been a tad "Busy"

As things calmed down (Good thing !)  I TOLD my 90 I would sort her out, so webshop closed I got stuck in.

The amount needing doing stunned me when it had done so few miles since last MOT, but, most of those were off road. 5 yes 5 F SOLID days I loved her and booked in for an MOT all as certain as I could be.

On the bloody way there I stopped at a round about approx 400 yards from MOT station, and the friggin indicator decided to go double time ..yup bulb gone.

I shoved it on the MOT bay and shouted "JUST F DONT..... JUST DONT" and shot into the motor factors next door bulb bought changed worked yaaay

then came the emissions, ................knew these would be fine so climbed in and turned key

NOTHING not even a click.  :rofl:

MOT tester had a sense of humor "You might think it can't fail now Nige - but I believe failing to produce a specimen when required is a Fail"

Ha de F ha

Smack with hammer did nothing, then we saw that the bang I entered the MOT ramp in a grumpy state had fractuired the ignitor wire, so hot as it was and a couple of burns later it passed

It hates me even if I love her :rofl:

36088038_10156542906664198_1287637474582986752_n (1).jpg

• Hybrid_From_Hell changed the title to My 90 its a love hate thing - I love it - it hates me :(

Not good regarding the non LR side - the LR side sounds unfortunatly all too familiar...

The #$^%$#^#%@%$# 300 Tdi needed 9 adjustments to get it onto the gearbox - and it is hot here..

Good luck with the 90 - use it please !

...and put up the pics. Like that vehicle a lot.

• Thanks 1

Whilst this is after all a Land rover forum, don't get bogged down with trivia e. G. 90.  Focus on your parents who will be going through a tough time. 

You lll always be able to replace a land rover, not the same story with your parents. 

• Thanks 1

I took mine in for MOT the Thursday before Good Friday. Got it back on the road today!

it needed a swivel adjusting ,one bush doing and a couple of electrickery niggles. The Garage were busy and I made the mistake of saying 'no hurry'... :-o

Will :-)

PS: sorry to here of the domestic troubles Nige, chin up old chap...