Christmas 23, New year 24

Stellaghost

18 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! Ours has been a bit of a **** one loosing my better half’s 4 yr old collie to her epilepsy on Boxing Day :( 

I'm so sorry to read that, it's a horrible thing to loose a pal like that. I lost my 7 y/o Springer to the same thing back in March.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, miketomcat said:

If you do that I'll either have to extend our planned euro trip (not happening anytime soon I might add) or split it into two trips.

I reckon another arctic circle trip is a good plan, but yes you'd probably have to separate that from the southern leg or it would take months!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

I reckon another arctic circle trip is a good plan, but yes you'd probably have to separate that from the southern leg or it would take months!

I don't see a problem with it taking months....:hysterical:

However my boss might. :ph34r:

Mike

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bowie69 said:

Be lovely, but might have to think about a heater if I did consider it...

I've been told I need to close up the gap on the back doors of the ambulance if we're going anywhere that cold :lol:

Although it's just over the weight limit for the Estonian ice roads so we'd have to do that in the 109 which is even less luxurious :ph34r:

• Haha 1