Well THANKS!!!!!

tymm

I was under the wrong impression I always thought forums are where people ask questions and some one else answers them maybe not on this site

Thanks for nothing

I´m off to a forum where people answer :angry:

I have posted some photo's

You can put your toy back in your pram

I was under the wrong impression I always thought forums are where people ask questions and some one else answers them maybe not on this site

Thanks for nothing

I´m off to a forum where people answer :angry:

The Freelander forum is fairly quiet because not many people on here run Freelanders and it tends to have an off road bias rather than a bling shiny bias. That is the reason for no reply and no other. I read your post but I have no information to offer; I could have posted a reply to that effect but if everybody did that then the forum would be a very boring place.

If you are going to roll in here as a new member with an attitude that everybody should drop everything and go and find the answer to your questions then I doubt you will be missed much to be honest. You won't find any more activity on the other Freelander forums I have seen but I for one am happy that you take that attitude elsewhere. This isn't a service you pay for (well some of us do make financial contributions but I doubt you are one), do you write snotty letters to Google every time a free search doesn't come up trumps with what you want on the first page?

Why not try www.orrp.com they are quite friendly or better still Pirate 4x4 if you think this forum is not to your taste ;)

tymm

i think you will find that every member on here has some information about something, not everyone knows everything about everything

I have only been a member of this forum for a few weeks and have found this forum helpful, the members friendly.

yours

Russ

Hi Tymm,

Just to reply to you in the off chance that you were wondering why I had not replied to your Freelander Drivers Manaul request.

1. I dont drive a Freelander

2. I dont have a Freelander drivers manual

What was the question again?

I do have a freelander, but since I am present off the coast of Brazil, can't do a lot about manuals.

People answer when they have something to say.

" Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, rather than open your mouth and prove it"

A case in point me thinks.

Somehow,............. just somehow I have a feeling that I doubt if he will return. :hysterical: I am sensitive to these things :P

Your all cruel and unreasonable, he just wanted an instant answer and frankly those of you asleep working or involved in other things should be ashamed of yourselves :lol: Tymm waited patiently for minutes before his teddy had a case of the "Zero Gs"

I hope you all feel suitably embarrased and humiliated :lol:

Anyway,

Tymm

Make a sentence out of the following well chosen words :

look bothered you sad p*iilock Do we - sling hook your please you thankyou Muppet

Nige :)

LURKERS PLEASE NOTE :

HONEST - we are a friendly bunch - just some "debil person" (thats swedish dontcha know :) ) can make some members 'react', so do join in - just not as in this / his 'stylee' :lol:

Somehow,............. just somehow I have a feeling that I doubt if he will return. :hysterical: I am sensitive to these things :P

Your all cruel and unreasonable, he just wanted an instant answer and frankly those of you asleep working or involved in other things should be ashamed of yourselves :lol: Tymm waited patiently for minutes before his teddy had a case of the "Zero Gs"

I hope you all feel suitably embarrased and humiliated :lol:

Anyway,

Tymm

Make a sentence out of the following well chosen words :

look bothered you sad p*iilock Do we - sling hook your please you thankyou Muppet

Nige :)

LURKERS PLEASE NOTE :

HONEST - we are a friendly bunch - just some "debil person" (thats swedish dontcha know :) ) can make some members 'react', so do join in - just not as in this / his 'stylee' :lol:

:hysterical: ROFL

I think the only thing missing from this forum is 'Barker's Corner' where one could view a selection of HfH's finest works. You really do have a way with words, Nige!

Tymm, may I suggest the LRO forum? You'll fit right in

Tymm - well I will give you credit for putting up one of the most responded too threads for some time - as you can see we are all awake here but may not all have the answers you require. :blink:

You must be a good angler because you manged to to get plenty of rises and bites but I do think the attitude needs to go. :angry:

Garry

tymm

i think you will find that every member on here has some information about something, not everyone knows everything about everything

I have only been a member of this forum for a few weeks and have found this forum helpful, the members friendly.

yours

Russ

Just what he says. Saved me a fortune already thank you very much.