Sodbury Sortout

TJ101

As it says,, Who's going ??

Was think of going up next Saturday,, Details here Sodbury

Leaving the Taunton area with Tangoman, Tony W and a mate (Mark)

I could do with some Rangie arches ,, fat chance :( but you never know, Mark's looking for a new/used canvas for his hybrid,, Nick's has everything already, so can buy the beers !!

Never been before,, always seam to have other things on at the same time,, to those that have,, is it worth the trip ???

Sodbury's always worth a trip'

just looking through all that rubbish and bald tyre's

you can turn up a few prize's.

Other than that it's a good day, never no what you will find!

And it's daaam big!

I'll be pushing me wheel barrow looking out for what ever take's my eye!!

Got AST on the side if you see it say hello, as i don't know any off you yet!!

See you there :D:D:D

I take it the RR and disco ones are the same?

I'll give you a bell if I find any, your phone number still end with 100?

Mark,, Yep same number,,

Do not think they are the same,, D4x4 list them separate, and the ones you PM,ed me about somehow look different ?? will go take a pic on the phone,,!!

Can't go I've got to work..... :angry:

Can anyone going (cheeky mode on) try and grab me a few of the miltary new type bug eye style lenses, I normally pick them up for a couple of quid each, and I've exhausted all my spares

and I'll happily send the cash on before sodbury if required, and collect them them at 7 sisters if whoever kindly offers to grab some is going, or I'll pay the postage.

Here's hoping

:)

I'll be at sodbury. Not sure which vehicle I'll take, though, probably the 110 (i've got quite a bit to get rid of this year). I'm on the hunt for a fair bit this year; 300tdi axle casings (front and rear), a double cab (if I can find one dirt cheap), possibly an 8274 etc etc etc. I'll have a sellers stand this year, anyone whos passing please come and say hello.

Hey Tim,

I'm going too (as long as i can cover work)

Will be taking the rangie, but won't fill it, and will have spare seats/space if you need em!

sorry to have missed everyone at last GLASS meeting- should make the next one as long as i remember in time!!

how's business? keeping busy i hope!

I'll be there, but probably stuck on the stall allday. :(

Definately worth the trip, but bring a waterproof coat, kinda the tradition for it to chuck it down! :ph34r:

I'll be after a nice big sheet of chequer plate, 6ftx2ft, so if anybody had got a sheet, bring it along!

Is there gonna be a LR4x4 meet up? :)

I will be there.... dont worry though you can all run quicker than me, plenty of time to hide! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

I'll be after a nice big sheet of chequer plate, 6ftx2ft, so if anybody had got a sheet, bring it along!

Is there gonna be a LR4x4 meet up? :)

hasn't andy got any left?