More dodgy behaviour from your favourite supplier?

landmannnn

I guess most of you know KAM. Their uprated axles for LR and Suzuki are heavily advertised and accordoing to their ads they seem to be selling well.(I haven't any personal experience of their product).

If you type in www.kamdiffs.com you get to their website. It's a good site actually.

If however you type www.kamdiffs.co.uk by mistake it takes you somewhere else.......................

Hmmm

Yes, it does look a little underhand.

From my experience in domain purchasing, I believe KAM could seek arbitration and could claim the .co.uk domain as they are a UK company and obviously have a more legitimate claim to it.

Of course, the best thing to have done by KAM was to purchase both the .co.uk and .com domains in the first place.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing though ...

Just to set the record straight. Scorpion Racing are not a distributor of Staun products or a distributor of Maxi-Drive. All official distributors for staun products in the UK are on their site www.staunproducts.com

Outback Import are the European distributors for both of the above brands.

Just to set the record straight. Scorpion Racing are not a distributor of Staun products or a distributor of Maxi-Drive. All official distributors for staun products in the UK are on their site www.staunproducts.com

Outback Import are the European distributors for both of the above brands.

Hello Merc Basher and welcome

are you an official importer or suplier of Staun and Maxi-drive? if so, has anyone told them what the company involved are up to?

Hello Merc Basher and welcome

are you an official importer or suplier of Staun and Maxi-drive? if so, has anyone told them what the company involved are up to?

Yes I'm Chris and I represent Outback Import in the UK and look after most their European network. The companies concerned including Kams are aware but really have better things to do than to worry about somebody who is quite obviously on self destruct mode. How many bridges can you burn!

Yes I'm Chris and I represent Outback Import in the UK and look after most their European network. The companies concerned including Kams are aware but really have better things to do than to worry about somebody who is quite obviously on self destruct mode. How many bridges can you burn!

Another case of underhand dealing but I'm not surprised. As Chris says how much longer can this go on? I look forward to the day we see the back of what is a thoroughly unpleasant company.

More importantly, I.P. Freely has brightened up my day :lol: