What a beast! On ebay right now.

This is about the third time I've seen this up for sale.

It just doesn't look right, alas.

Mo

I know the chap who bought it from RDS originally, it had a bit of a habbit of eating propshafts. Didn't get used much as not very practical/capable! He was going to use it for promotion at events.

post-1106-1215359628_thumb.jpg

Mark

www.bit-of-a-plonker.com ?

www.HandBags-r-us/minceabit ?

Sorry but it is just a bit sad in the flesh :lol:

Nige

His non LR related business - never really found a use for it though, sat in the barn for about a year.

Not exactly my thing either, but if you suffer from magpie syndrome; its quite shiney!

Mark.

:unsure: *I was just about to buy this and send it to the Diamond mines in Angola.. Upon all these comments, I have changed my mind!!! The guys could slaughter me if i bring anything non-genuine!! :blink: But where the h#¤¤%K do you guys get all these info on independent Land Rovers? Jungel telegraph? :huh:

But where the h#¤¤%K do you guys get all these info on independent Land Rovers? Jungel telegraph? :huh:

It was at Billing as well as being parked at Keith Gotts for months and featured in the LR comics (of course they thought it was wonderful :rolleyes: ) so it's been about a bit. However, one look should tell you what you need to know:

- 40" Tyres (that quite clearly will destroy the bodywork if it has any flex at all)

- Rover diffs & shafts (which struggle to spin 35" tyres reliably)

- Body lift (which are almost inevitably accompanied by questionable engineering and strong banjo music)

- Scorpion bits (always a sign of impeccable taste)

- Absolutely no mud or pictures of it near any mud whatsoever, or indeed on anything but pictures of it parked on flat, firm ground.

Guest diesel_jim
It's still at Keith Gotts, saw it there today, they want 13k for it. They thought I might be interested, being a young chap an all..

Phahft....

I've not been to Gotts for ages. some nice stuff there, but i'm still trying to grow an arm & leg back after opening my wallet there last time.