Winch finger savers available

Les Henson

Ok, we finally have some forum merchandise in the shape of finger savers.

Infinitely more collectable than an LRE sticker, and alsmost as pretty as me! :P

15 of these babies left already, so bung a fiver in the direction of Mr Cordell, and I'll get your fave model/pop/move star to deliver it and give you a personal massage while he/she/it is there.

Price includes postage, free 4-bedroom house at the side of a gentle bubbling brook, 4-week time share of luxury apartment in the country of your choice, Range Rover sport, free fuel for a year, '007 license' for any Ramblers you take a dislike to, and 'free from prosecution' to run over that toothy bird from channel 4 - erm......................You know who I mean.

Here's a piccy, no expense spared for the glossy advertising and semi-naked babes draped all over it.

med_gallery_2_28_536257.jpg

Les :D

Disclaimer:-

There may be one or two untruths and the odd bit of Inaccurate information in this post. You do anything at your own risk.

Product might not be that colour

Product might not be that size.

Product may not actually exist

Any gurantee has just run out.

You don't have any statutaory rights.

the thing that goes on the hook of your winch and save your fingers being dragged into/near the fairlead

Ah! this must be the 8274 electric winch version, not needed on the Milemarker as you have enough time to grow old and pass away

before your fingers get near the fairlead

Ah! this must be the 8274 electric winch version, not needed on the Milemarker as you have enough time to grow old and pass away

before your fingers get near the fairlead

Oi! who changed my reply, I didn't put the grow old bit there - Bu**ers!