I am unique...

02GF74

There're 35 of me and none of them are me...but I think I know why :) This is based on the electoral register and I opted out of the 'we can sell your details to anyone we like' option, so I guess this website uses the restricted commercial version of the electoral roll.

Mind, here's one that's also supposedly based on government data (from the land registry):

http://www.houseprices.co.uk/

In my street most of the houses are the wrong type. Mine's a semi but listed as terraced - my next door neighbour's end terrace is listed as detached...

There're 35 of me and none of them are me...but I think I know why :) This is based on the electoral register and I opted out of the 'we can sell your details to anyone we like' option, so I guess this website uses the restricted commercial version of the electoral roll.

Mind, here's one that's also supposedly based on government data (from the land registry):

http://www.houseprices.co.uk/

In my street most of the houses are the wrong type. Mine's a semi but listed as terraced - my next door neighbour's end terrace is listed as detached...

That would explain why I am not on there I even did a address check and it still didn't come up with me

That would explain why I am not on there I even did a address check and it still didn't come up with me

I've got a hell of a lot of entries that are all me! how can I appear on so many electrol registers, wonder if ive secretly been cloned! :ph34r:

You are so true

I typed "02GF74" and it came up with no results so that poster doesn't exist and therefore this post hasn't been posted and all the replies haven't been posted including this one

maybe we don't exist and are a figment of his imagination but as he doesn't exist .................is this a paradox?