Birthday Bash 2006

any one need a bitch i have one spare for sat.

ps where are we going to saturday?

We're going to Bampton for some off roading for Tony's Birthday!

Gee theres been eight pages about this and you've forgotten already.

We're going to Bampton for some off roading for Tony's Birthday!

Gee theres been eight pages about this and you've forgotten already.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

where are we meeting up and when?

Turbo Charger - site is a fairly flat except where it is steep open except where it is heavily wooded sloping except from the severe slopes wooded valley that is completely dry except for the very wet bits!!!!

Post added to by Moderator

as I was going to let them wait and see :)

Turbo Charger - site is a fairly flat open sloping wooded valley that is completely dry except for the wet bits!!!!

are the wet bits at the top or the bottom?

Trainers?

Since you saw me last - I've been training up. I now look like tarzan so I'll be running barefoot!

(To be fair, A middle aged, slightly over-weight tarzan ;) )

Si

Oh no! not the loin cloth and Gazelle burgers as well, should I paint some Zebra stripes on my white 90

I'm going to have to drop out of BDB06 :(

Mrs SiWhite is moving house and she's seriously behind schedule due to putting in some stupidly long shifts this week.

She's having to hand the keys over on Sunday morning and simply won't get it done without the services of a lackey with a Land Rover.

I'm really disappointed about not being able to come after the awesome time last year, but I've not got much choice :(

JST - sorry about the lack of help with setting up and marshalling - WillWarne is briefed reference boots and cash.

Les Brock - I'll stick the trim bits in the post - hope you got the door stays in time.

Mrs Mark90 - sorry about the lack of marshall's seat - perhaps you could take TurboCharger's biatch seat?

Have an awesome time guys - think of me when it's 32 degrees and I'm having to move all that stuff out of a second floor flat and into my third floor flat :o

thats a real shame, was looking fwd to mtg up, will give boots to Will no worries, hope you get the house sorted, and let us know when you are allowed out next (7 Oct would be a good date to keep clear i hear!)

Garage In Wiliton 4miles or Bampton but as Chris says Bampton know how to charge, best fill up at Williton Shell station before arrival Friday

I filled mine today there.

Bampton is only a 25min run so you should have at least a quarter of a tank left when you get to site :)