Birthday Bash 2006

I dont intend on dropping out my roll only realy damaged the wings, I shall see how I get on with fixing it over the next 2 weeks between jobs.

I have semi lined up Will Warn as my (brave ;) ) co-driver but I will still need someone to team up with.

All competitors need to send me an email/pm with thier address so I can get the forms sent off asap.

anyone competing that isn't on the forum can the person who knows them get an address/contact details for me to.

(Maurice can you get Stuarts details or get him to email me please)

Tony,

Obviously now motor running then definitely plan to come down.

Plan to come down with wife, dog and friend. I will therefore look at marshalling/helping I guess but my mate might be up for a ride if anyone has got a spare seat and needs a winch b1tch. You can put him down on the list as Stickie! James and I will then know who you mean!

Will plan to camp Friday and Saturday night. Trust that will be fine.

I will dig something out for the raffle as well.

Cheers,

Dan

sticky could team with Big S you could go with Turbo Charger and Eva and dog could therefore find punches for you and watch. (not that that would be cheating using a spotter.....)

I'm going to have to drop out I'm afraid. I kind-of promised myself that I would only go if catflap was finished and that's not going to happen. Me messing up the chassis dimensions has meant that there's no way he'll be finished in time.

Still - there's always next year :(

Sorry Tony.

Les.

I'm going to have to drop out I'm afraid. I kind-of promised myself that I would only go if catflap was finished and that's not going to happen. Me messing up the chassis dimensions has meant that there's no way he'll be finished in time.

Still - there's always next year :(

Sorry Tony.

Les.

You can have a lift down if you like Les. I have no real friends to take. :)

JST, when did I agree to come down? Which day I mean.

Chris

Chris

the intent is to setup on Friday so either down thur pm or straight to the site on Fri i guess, i would be keen to start laying out the course early though on the Fri

Chris

the intent is to setup on Friday so either down thur pm or straight to the site on Fri i guess, i would be keen to start laying out the course early though on the Fri

Fine. First thing Friday suits me, I have written it down this time. :)

Chris

Forms now emailed or posted to competitors

I have sent one for per team

still awtg Guildford Dave/Graham to confirm

and address for RJL/Lewis

please get the forms completed and sent to your team mate and back to me asap.

Thanks