Birthday Bash 2006

Can anyone who's going to be a Tony's birthday bash manage an LR4x4 relay to/from Honiton? Got a RR lower tailgate heading my way from Honitonhobbit, and a pair of RR rear door going in the other direction.

the hobbit is not coming then. I will chase the fruitbat and get him to bring it over

Si - Chris and I were planning to setup (saving Tony the hassle so he can actually compete on his birthday) you are more than welcome to help as well, there will be more than just punches to do (help Tony with gazebo etc) or you can help do the punches with the caveat as above from Tony, your shout. we will be off to the area early fri am to setup. (although i may have to confirm the definition of early with Chris this weekend! - hes got a fair way to travel down!)

Super, I'll be there for early fri am, not competing so no dramas about knowing the secrets of the punches! Is Chris staying over or having an early start?

Early start I believe, not sure what time he's meeting James

Steve

Hey I only manage to roll my own truck!!

If You want safety I might let Will drive.

I might need to let him know what the throttle pedal is first though :)

Oi Rob, do I need to remind you of the scores at Tony's bash last year ;)

TC, the boots on the other foot now :D

Just to recap - the event's on the Saturday? Not sure I'll have a bitch for it in that case - any volunteers? No need to run around remember, it's a Milemarker.

At the moment it looks like I'll be on Trac-Edge tyres and I guess I'd better fix the winch by then too... HELLOOO panel damage.

event on Sat yes

there is a list of spare co-drivers on the first post if you want one

I'm still waiting on one for myself, that is if my team mate recovers from a nasty accident he was recently involved in.

if not I'll be watching you lot

Big Bonfire/expolsion incident

badly burnt face/hands etc

then drove himself home

then taken to local hospital/they rushed him to Frenchay where he was treated till he discharged himself a few days later

back for appointments to see if he will need grafts for hand burns.

apparently something was in the fire unbeknown to him when it exploded covering him in flames.

John,

myself, Si, chris and Steve are setting up so cant do it.

i have asked Jim (Pugwash) if he can codrive for Mo team mate today (Jim can you confirm?)

DSN - may be competing if TC cant find another team vehicle.

that leaves

Will W, Geoff and LR90 i reckon.

although if you were non competitive...... (which looking at your team mate aint going to happen ) one of the guys setting up coudl help, but then your out of the prizes.

bring the misses to codrive for you again.

Mo,

i have a codriver for Stu, so no need to do anymore searching. total me, you, Stu and Iain.

Jim - you were too slow (in responding that is)

Tony - DSN to team with you then???? what you reckon Dan, get some plasma on there, reduce approach angle, SIMEX and lockers and you will be on a par.....