Friends of Chris "Boothy" Booth

Boothy

Some time ago in a moment of madness and during a family TV watching session, it was decided that I was to register an interest at becoming a contestant on the BBC quiz "The Weakest Link".

Following a passage of time and a interview/screentest I was invited to take part in the said show at the BBC in Glasgow as a contestant, this has duly taken place and following a telephone call earlier this week I was informed it will be shown on Monday 16th May at 17.15 hrs.

All I can tell you it is not pretty watching a grown man crumble hopelessly on National television and the total loss of any sensible or relevant answer being available to recall at the time, lack of television camera's and pressure my friends is an easy thing, the television studio IS NOT.

So after much consideration and personal debate I thought it only fair to tell my so call "off roading" mates and associates of this future impending screening.

This screening has not been seen my self or my family, and I can only presume will not be pretty.

Make the most, and I have at least told you.

Chris THICK Booth

It does'nt last 15 minutes, from what I can remember, I couldn't tell you my name, age, sex, colour or even what I was doing there......

And there's classic wrong answer in there, beginning "what G", its bad, very bad.

The LR connection is it was a cunning and clever scheme at winning some money to finance my new set of Boggers....

It failed miserably and I've still got the Simex on, which I like anyway.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How bl**dy long did you spend in the bath scrubbing up ? - Never ever seen you spotless :lol:~

Something to show your Kids and relatives, just hide when the DVD is brought out :lol:

she is charmless isn't she, suprised you didn't chin her on the way out. Nice to see you got the railway

Q right, ......now that would be F embarrasing :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, I have massively abused my Admin Powers, you now have a 'Honory T'Title :P

Nige :D

SLACK LIP SALES will get a lot more than a free TV licence when I get hold of him, I promise you................

Let me endorse the "I told it wouldn't be pretty" bit, but what I didn't realise how short of brains and how nervous I looked.....

The kids have now left home following severe loss of street-cred for the family, (never realised we had any), my mothers dis-owned me,

I have the neighbours "gyrating" at me, and the Welsh contingent in the Cul-de-Sac have made me a honoury "brothers of the clan Congleton"......

It's all gone pear shape, so it's back into the inventing shed for a bit of Land Rover therapy......

I tried........................................................................I failed.