seven sisters

little nay

DSC00253.jpg

I see you know how to camp too Jen, the only way! :)

So, on the subject of camping, does anyone know/can someone find out where we will be camping? I understand that there is a field set aside for us, is it on the main Dan-yr-Ogof campsite or is it in the field across the road - they made us camp there on the J33p weekend? I only ask as I will be arriving with the advance party of marshals and will have to drop off the caravan before I can go to the off-road site.

Cheers

Chris

I hope it's on the main site this time, I can't afford the petrol to go to the bogs/showers from the other field :o

I believe its in the field over the road to the East of the main site - but I'm not 100%

There will be loads of Landies there by the time I turn up :angry:

Jen - you know it makes sense!

Jon - go and do something useful, I have one word:

NO!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Chris, sadly that was at the garage where I brought the mini... my campin's more like this! :

IMG_0409.jpg

:D

The field across teh road sounds ominous... does that mean I have miles to walk to the loos?

the campsite have it right though don't they- stick all the landies away from the "respectable" people!

As you turn into the site there is a large field on the left. J33P originally booked that field but it was double booked by a bunch of shed draggers. I would think that would be the field. Still some way from the Loos but on the right side of the road.

Hope the weather stays fine and you have a good time. Sadly one Jeep needs an MOT and the other needs preparing for Ireland.

As you turn into the site there is a large field on the left. J33P originally booked that field but it was double booked by a bunch of shed draggers. I would think that would be the field. Still some way from the Loos but on the right side of the road.

Hope the weather stays fine and you have a good time. Sadly one Jeep needs an MOT and the other needs preparing for Ireland.

is that angela? nice to see a jeep face on here!

LOL @ Adrian. I'm just glad it was at 3 pm today, not 10 am yesterday :lol:

As Dave said, great weekend. Very impressed with the Shires Club - excellent organisation and a well run event. Even sorted good weather for the weekend which is a bit of a feat!

Fantastic meeting up with the usual suspects and meeting some new folk too.

No pictures from me - I was too busy pulling other people out of stoopid stucks - makes a bit of a change I can tell you!! :hysterical:

Sign me up for the next one - 7S always delivers :D

Hi to whoever was trailering the yellow series hybrid with the super swampers ...passed you on the M4 going opposite direction between Newport and the severn Bridge.

That would possibly be Nigel (Green 110) and is (multi coloured Jerry cans :wacko: )