Pressure Washer recomendations - the cheapeze :O) ?

Nilfisk seem to have a good reputation at the moment. I see karcher are advertising that theirs will feed off a waterbutt, not having to have a pressure feed is one of the reasons I got a petrol one a few years ago. I'm on a meter and I've used 200 liters before just washing a car.

I have a Karcher which cost me about £100 from Homebase about six or seven years ago, and still works well. I see lots of reports saying they are carp, but I've been happy with mine.

At work they used to have a SIP which cost £250 odd here so would probably come in under £200 in UK. It was very good and came with a decent long high pressure hose, all the hobby washers are stupidly short hoses and I always buy or make up an extension. Some of them you can do with hydraulic hose and fittings - the Karcher of mine has proprietary fittings on each end so I had to buy one.

I bought that nilfisk 140.2 last week.

Pretty sound little machine.

Bought mine from cleanstore.... 230 with home & car kit.... But the box had been opened before & although they are an authorised seller of returns, that isn't what I paid for. Buy from a good local return place in case it develops issues.....argos would be my choice.

Well

I was all set to buy the one above. ..

argos was cheapest

when I arrived I did a double check and a small spanner entered the works. ...

Nilfisk still bought. ..but next model down 120bar and a massive 500 lpm flow

£89 Inc vat on special

decided that it had to be as 1/3 price and still a 2 yrs warranty

got if home and tried it - its unbelievably good ! I think if I had bought the bigger one there wouldnt be any paint left on the 90

comparing specs even this outstrips machines at a higher price bracket. ...

had to be but it's the best one I can ever recall having and for little money

comes with turbo lance standard adjustable spray lance detergent connection bottle patio cleaner thingy and a decently nice and long 8 metre hose

Bargain

Nigepost-22-0-48745900-1378541239_thumb.jpg

I bought that nilfisk 140.2 last week.

Pretty sound little machine.

Bought mine from cleanstore.... 230 with home & car kit.... But the box had been opened before & although they are an authorised seller of returns, that isn't what I paid for. Buy from a good local return place in case it develops issues.....argos would be my choice.

I ordered one from cleanstore too as they did have the best deal, they are also not far from me so if there is a problem I can go and see them. Anyway it arrived today and the box was all sealed up and showed no signs of having been opened before.

I chose to have it delivered as delivery was free, I should have collected it though as Interlink for some reason have 'held' one of the 3 packages, luckily it's just the car brush and chassis nozzles .... hopefully they will turn up soon :blink:

It amazes me they sent the packages from Redhill, then took them to the Birmingham hub for sorting, sent them back to Redhill for delivery ..... so an 8 mile delivery results in the parcels travelling 275 miles, no surprise then that one has been left in Birmingham I suppose.

The machine itself is impressively weighty and has much more pressure than my old Karcher, the turbo nozzle did an impressive job of removing the end grain of a chunk of oak laying in the garden and also has removed the stuborn green stuff on the patio that the old Karcher had failed on.

I'm happy with it, think I'll be using the variable pressure nozzle on the Landy though so I still have some of it left afterwards ;)