On 3/15/2022 at 1:58 PM, Stellaghost said:

No further forward at the moment, more of a me update, CT scan a bit later on, the down side is I won't find out the results until April 4th

So got my results from scan today

Unfortunately not the best of news

My first scan also revealed a nodule on my right lung but was no cause for concern as plenty people have them and are harmless !

Mine has grown by 2mm and now has a friend starting in my left lung.........hmmmm that's not good

So it may of spread, but lymph nodes are clear, it could be another type of cancer or it could be something else so my consultant tells me, but because I've already had a cancer diagnosis they are concerned and also puzzled

So bloods taken for some sort of cancer cell count thingy can't remember what he said, then discussion next week to see where to go. If bloods are clear they will leave it for another three month and re-measure, if not clear they are talking surgery to remove and if cancer more treatment, deep joy and happiness

Thanks for allowing me to burden you guys, that's a bit of a weight off

So mog axles, going to have to get a bloody move on or they will never get done, well this year at least ............lol regards Stephen

• Sad 12

9 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

My first scan also revealed a nodule on my right lung but was no cause for concern as plenty people have them and are harmless !

Mine has grown by 2mm and now has a friend starting in my left lung.........hmmmm that's not good

So it may of spread, but lymph nodes are clear, it could be another type of cancer or it could be something else so my consultant tells me, but because I've already had a cancer diagnosis they are concerned and also puzzled

So bloods taken for some sort of cancer cell count thingy can't remember what he said, then discussion next week to see where to go. If bloods are clear they will leave it for another three month and re-measure, if not clear they are talking surgery to remove and if cancer more treatment, deep joy and happiness

So mog axles, going to have to get a bloody move on or they will never get done, well this year at least ............lol regards Stephen

That's really not nice news to get.  With my colon cancer, i know what the waiting means and does.   Talk about it.. Give it a place in your life, and get on with what you love doing.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Terrible news, Stephen. Fingers crossed for the best possible outcome.

Regards, Mark.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cackshifter said:

So sorry to hear the news was not the best, but do you have any idea when you will get results of the new tests? At least it has been spotted at this stage, the earlier the better. 

Hoping to find results of tests next week so just a wee bit of waiting to find out regards Stephen 

20 minutes ago, markyboy said:

Brilliant work on the steering arm, Stephen. It's great to see this type of fabrication, an artisan at work.

regards, Mark

Thank you

I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades with metalwork but unfortunately a master of none...

Just have to keep practicing  lol regards Stephen

• Haha 1