First Four Closed

Oh Shoot......

First Four Offroad Ltd has now closed due to the owners retirement.

All existing orders will be fulfiled, but no new orders will now be taken.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their support since 2001.

- The First Four team

They had seriously good stuff and I've bought over the years a lot off off them.

That's kind of happy & sad!  I really liked Peter Lamb - so hope he has fun (and time to build cool stuff for himself).  Sad because they made my favorite parts and there will be no more! 

Si

I also saw it last week. A loss for us, as they did have great products and gave excellent service. But a retirement well deserved! I sent Peter a mail to wish him all the best and got the following reply I'd like to share:

It has not been an easy decision for us to close in some ways, but of course we knew we would have to do it one day. We decided that now would be as good a time as any to close the doors, after 20 years of trading.

There are aspects of having the business which we will miss, not least the great people such as yourself who we have enjoyed working with along the way. But it will be good not to have the daily commitment. We will remain keen Land Rover enthusiasts and maintain an interest in what is happening in the Land Rover and off-road world.

We thank you for your business over the years, and wish you all the best with your business and with whatever you do in your life. Keep safe and well.

With best regards

Peter & Rose.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nonimouse said:

Peter did warn his regulars about this, a couple of year back

That explains it, my first purchase from them was in March. There would have been many more as I move to the "shiny shiny" accessories part of the build, they had a lot of good stuff. 

• Like 1

Dammit, that is one of the best all-round suppliers there is and very good sending overseas. Peter Lamb is really helpful - such a contrast to some of the arrogant "I don't have time to look at my emails" types that I've come across who seem to think they are doing a favour by taking your money!

First Four will be very much missed.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2021 at 9:40 PM, western said:

Unfortunately owners do get to retirement age & either don't want to sell the business on or there is no one to take over. 

In either case it's a shame. At least he can close the door knowing that his parts are found literally world wide.

• Like 1