Seven Sisters 4

• 2 weeks later...
Also thinking of booking the Clyro weekend at Baskerville Hall.

The site is pretty good - ideal for a challenge event - but.....

Have you stayed at the hall???

We have and I swear I will never set foot in it again!

The place mostly seems to cater for stag/hen weekends and you get (I felt) treated like you are at school.

When we arrived we were shown to a dormatory (I thought I'd booked a room) with bunk beds just about big enough for midgets - and about 20 in a room. As one or two of you know, I'm no midget and could not even curl up in it.

It took a bit of 'outdoor voice' to get us moved to proper beds.

The eating arrangements were just like school dinners. Big hall full of chairs & tables with a line of dinner ladies dishing out hairy chicken bits and some slop - no choice. We ate in the bar instead.

If you fancy a back-to-school fetish weekend, I dare say it's pretty cool, but not to everyones taste!

Dave,

I've resistered on the Jeep site and have mailed angela.royston@j33p.org. to find out where to send the cheque - so I'm in!

Si

Nothing seems to have come to me. Can you try e-mailing again to angela.royston@j33p.org.

Just need to know where to send the cheque!

On the site it asks me to enter the cheque number. Is this intended to be before or after I've sent it? Still there is no mention of where to send or who it should be payable to?

Si

Nothing seems to have come to me.  Can you try e-mailing again to angela.royston@j33p.org.

Just need to know where to send the cheque!

On the site it asks me to enter the cheque number. Is this intended to be before or after I've sent it? Still there is no mention of where to send or who it should be payable to?

Si

checks should be paid to the "Save Pauls Series3 and allow it to run all weekend" account. :)

Si,

You don't need to enter a cheque number. It is just a simple deterent to stop people just booking up everything and then not turning up.

When you register for an event I think the screen will change to confirm you have registered and will tell you where to send the cheque.

You will also get an e-mail confirming the booking and giving you details on where to send the cheque and who to make it out to etc

• 2 weeks later...

Well,, who's not reg yet ??,,

27 on the list so far,, looks like a load of jeeps !! :(

David (landrover598) are you coming ??

James !! are you game to take Bish place on the ! team ! ??

where we all staying ?? in the dorms again ??

I am thinking of coming up for the Saturday, and then let darth dicky have the 90 on the sunday, hopefully it shouldn't be a big mistake like it was at tony's birthday bash and he will return it in one piece.

I think dicky is coming up to take photos on the saturday or winch bitch for someone and then drive on the Sunday, and so he will probably stay where everyone else is. I am probably going to be staying in Cardiff, and drive up for the saturday.

I should know for definate whether i am coming within the next coupke of weeks.

Jonathan

Tim,

looking good so for coming, havent registered yet. currently trying to source my co driver form the 3 usuals especially as it looks like Jonathon and Richard are now busy!!!! you guys competing - have you managed to phone Dave yet ref guard? or not going that route?

Tim presume you now have a codriver? how do the teams work or is it individual?