Picture Of Your Landie

white90

The Rogue Vogue trilogy.......

rogue1-3.jpg

The original Rogue Vogue, was already named and painted when I bought it and the name kind of stuck, I used to want a 90 but having driven a V8 auto rangie there was no going back. Bought for £500, died and was recycled as bean tins. :(

rogue1-1.jpg

rogue2.jpg

The second Rogue Vogue, built entirely by myself but the name had to stay. Bought for £200, sold when I found out I would soon be a dad!

corner.jpg

The current Rogue Vogue, when I realised that there was no way I could be without an off-roader I started to plan this one as the ultimate collection of all the best ideas I have seen and thought through. It's not finished yet by any means but I have been more than happy with the performance so far. Bought for, well not actually paid for it yet, hope he doesn't decide he wants it back. :o

Here are mine..

Here's the hybrid when I got it..

RRBumper020.jpg

run it on BFG's for laning and summer..

defcross3.jpg

also running it with bikini top, or LR Thong as Nige calls it, this summer..

rearq.jpg

Here's the p38..

RRtyres033.jpg

now morphing back into stock..

p38side.jpg

and finally family hack ;) , latest and very reliable :blink: RR..

IMG_6942.jpg

cheers

Steve

OK here are mine over the years:

The original 1987 2.5 petrol 90, sold about 4 years ago:

F367a.jpg

The 1995 300Tdi 90 that replaced it:

F286C.jpg

The 2004 300Tdi 90 that replaced that late last year:

F670Eonwirelesridge.jpg

And the shiny one B) :

F170E.jpg

Don't have any digital pics of my first two Discoverys (a 1991 200Tdi and a 1996 3.9)

I remember it well Steve, thats why I don't want to rush into using it at Tonys as I haven't tried it out yet (it still isn't fully back together!). Hopefully we won't get into any situations like that this time! :lol:

What have you done to the Range Rover? Been out with the T cut or something a little more involved?

A few more I've found of yours in it's previous life...

11.jpg

19.jpg

19Jon.jpg

And one of my favourite Land Rover photos as it sums up why I like driving mine:

Chaos.jpg

When everything else is broken or stuck, it just sits there chugging away merrily :D

What have you done to the Range Rover? Been out with the T cut or something a little more involved?

yeah just Autoglym paint restorer at the moment, I've got to call Graham (Ripley) on Monday to get it in for dents and re-spray etc :)

Cheers

Steve