Billing

GBMUD

I won't be this year :( ... but i would have been.... I'm in Italy :D

I would have been there too ................................................................................

................ if i was not living in Australia :D

i am there!! big cos is in convoy with me.. we are making good progress on his car now! it moved under its own steam today!! should be at least one more with us maybe 2 if our other mate will get his tight fist in his pocket!!

Unsurprisingly - I'll be there!

I think both shows will be good in their own way. Billing just has the edge on trade - but as Headhunter said on the thread about Newark, the best show for you will be the one your mates are going to.

I predict that the weather will be OK - The week before will be hot and there is a possibility of a little rain on the Friday but the weekend will be good 20 to 23 degrees with warm nights - ideal really.

Newark will be almost identical weather wise I think - not sure what the wind will do at the moment. Wind is the one thing likely to affect Newark more than Billing as the terrain around it is so flat but I doubt it will be all that windy.

Let's see how my weather prediction pans out???!!!

Si

I find it sad that some people feel the need to do down Billing or Newark dependent where their alliagence lies.

As for LRO and LRM I owe no alliagence to either of the magazines.

However I hope both shows are a success for the benefit of the small traders and visitors. The small traders can not afford to be at both shows and in the current economic climate they need all the success going. It is possible that a poor show might push a small company under. The average visitor deserves a successful show whether it be Billing or Newark.

Wishing doom and gloom on one show is tantamount to wishing doom and gloom on the small 4 x 4 traders. If a visitor has a bad experience then they may not return for future shows.

Therefore I hope both shows are successful.

Regards

Brendan

• 2 weeks later...