Forget Simex, Boggers and the like.......road tyres and a set of these

Matthew

They've got to be cheaper than ARB's, wouldn't like to be near one when the strap breaks in the middle of a comp safari, and about 6 halfshafts an hour I guess.

I've ordered 4 of Santa

laugh.gif Middle of the first straight you mean if they held together off the line that is.laugh.gif

I like the bit where the weight of the caravan gives the tyre enough traction anyway and at first the wheel doesn't spin even though the mud paddles aren't touching the ground.

Actually it does. He just drives a bit slower than before.

Wouldn't this just let them get deeper in trouble? The wheel still spins for three quarters of the time which means that any side slope will result in a slide down hill.

It's an interesting idea but wouldn't more sides of the wheel with paddles be better/less damaging.

It is true that this requires common sense to operate effectively/safely, misuse will damage the ground but also the paddle ultimately.

Wonder if they do a Tax Free version for the intended white van and stainless clad caravan family? :P

Marc.