Newbury 4X4 and Vintage spares. 11th April

jericho

The Sunday after Easter.

I Hope there will be plenty of folk there sellng their junk - I will be there buy it.

The last two have been pretty good - much smaller than the heyday of Sodbury - but high quality stuff.

I hope to be their.rolleyes.gif & as U said Lets hope theirs plenty their.biggrin.gif

I'l be there too.

Maybe we should all get some LR4x4 T-shirts done so we know who we all are!!

Normally it's a bit cold/wet for t-shirts at this gig.... :lol:

Will probably go along to check out the qualiteee goods for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

i might be up for this - thinking of selling my Brownchurch roof tent and that protoype x-anchor mount that is perfect when fitted on an 8274 (serious money for this comp spec mount - shave at least 5 seconds of removal and refitting of ground anchor to vehicle - if I can find it) :D - but depends if can get it all together the day before - as planning a beer and bonfire session the night before. :)

I will be there, but have allready sold all my Junk quality stuff on the forum.... so guess I need to buy more stuff to fill the void in the workshop!!!!.

Jason.

Hi I'm new to my Landrover....do you get a lot of stuff for all makes...I have a Disco 1 cheers ;)

Hello, there is a lot of stuff there for all different Land Rovers... more Defender & Series stuff than anything else, but enough for the Disco's too.

I'll be there!! Probably in the 90 as I'm looking for a new diff and I dont think the 206 would take to kindly to an oily lump...

Few other bits and bobs I need.

How far is the car park from the traders?

I'll be in my Flying Spanners hoodie, and shorts (no matter what the weather, the shorts will be on!) :D. Come say hi if you see me!

How far is the car park from the traders?

In the next field. How close you get to the gate depends on how early you get there. Not too far to walk whilst clutching a diff, but you'll be bloody glad to put it down when you do get back to the car!

I'll be there rummaging through the piles of rusty old tat. Nipping back up to see the folks for the weekend - they're only just down the road in Wantage so it'd be rude not to go and buy some bits (namely a 32.5" propshaft).