King of the Valleys 2012

najw

Is the buggy going to be ready or are you using a Landie Bob?

Unfortunately the rear shafts are taking a bit longer than anticipated and we are in Dans defender so maybe next year for the buggy. However, I am sure we will make it around the course and hopefully four times.

Unfortunately the rear shafts are taking a bit longer than anticipated and we are in Dans defender so maybe next year for the buggy. However, I am sure we will make it around the course and hopefully four times.

Sorry to hear that. I think taking it easy will be the name of the game, definitely will be a race of attrition!

Really enjoyed watching this, some epic driving :)

We ended up camping just up the road as we arrived a day early and ended up staying.

I felt a little sorry for number 11 who after being the last person negotiating checkpoint 30 managed to get a flat on the next section :/

A good event, enjoyed the driving but not the rolling. truck was superb, shocks prob need doing and we did a steering box and a tyre + TRE but all else lasted very well. It was nice to finish.

Big thank you to Neil and has crew for all their efforts, it ran like clock work. very enjoyable, thank you.