The Grave yard

Bos

At a guess it is a copy of the "conspiracy theory documentary" that the US set it all up so they had an excuse to invade Iraq.

I think it is on UK television this week

i dont know as i dont watch much tv either, although i did have a good laugh at the top gear special, but if it is then i'd definately say give it a watch, you might find it flabbergasting(now there's a word you dont hear much these days) and if not you can just turn it over. :)

Since I can't be bothered to download GVP is there a link to have a watch online?

if you put "loose change" in google you can watch it in your browser but it'll only be a small picture.

there is an element of preaching to the converted if like me you think all politicians are w*****s, but the extent of the lies is just staggering.

Just watching the repeat now,what a brilliant show :D .Nearly fell out of my chair when the stigs american cousin came on.Cant help wondering what the beebs insurance thinks,first Hammond nearly kills himself in the worlds fastest car crash then he nearly drives his pickup into a crocodile infested river then a bunch of hillbillies nearly do a"deliverance"on him :lol:

I laughed until the tears roled down my cheek. We sat on our sofa and rocked with toe-cringing embarrasment for the poor in-bred locals who displayed their crass stupidity and ignorance. I lived in LA in the early 90s and can honestly concur with JC about the state of the States - mind you the UK is going the same way which is why I choose to live here! Top quality entertainment that is not afraid to challenge the borders of taste and political correctness. Long live Top Gear!

hello again, i've just had the call to start work in wales isnt it boyo ;) and i wondered if anyone can recomend a good mechanic in the llangadog vicinity just in case as i'm probably gonna be there all year. i dont know what internet facilities will be like where i'm staying so thought i'd ask now in case i cant log on too often. ta :)

dave

Just watched it on download - would've been better done in 30 mins and keep the usual stuff in too, having said that it's still more watchable than 99% of everything else on TV - they could stretch it to two hours and it'd still rule :rolleyes:

If anyone wants it I can upload the AVI file (450Mb).

i'd get a laptop at least then you will have a battery that you can charge up in England so will have some electicity......

he he he, i have got a laptop but i'll be in my caravan and the site has no wi fi connection i'm afraid, i'll be working out in the middle of nowhere for 12 hours a day and the last thing i'm gonna want to do after work is sit in an internet shop :wacko: so i dont think i'm gonna be on line very often.

Guys my microcat fubared and does not seem to want to work for me! I need the part number for the rear disk brake for a 1999> onwards 110 defender (the non salisbury type diff). Any ideas??

Pattern part numbers are also welcome or if somebody has one laying about, all i need is a confirmation of the physical dimentions of the disk.

Thanks

Grem

Hi everyone,

Some of you may know me from other forums such as Mud-Club or LRO, if you don't then hi im Tom, im 16 and have a '95 defender 90. (See piccy)

12022007001.jpg

Errrrm what else to say.....

I live in Doncater, anyone else from round there?

Thats about it for now i think, need to get my siggy sorted out then I'll be nicely settled in :D