Why would I not fit one of these?

roguevogue

I like the returns policy, return within 14 days for your full refund!!!!

Anyone else think 14 days is a long enough trial period?

If I were looking to test something like this I would not fit it to my own car as I would probably drive more economically and then it would be just my actions that saved money not the magnets, but I would fit it to Berts car without him knowing, he logs his mileage and does his economy figures for some random Mercedes internet blog thing he does, now that would be a true test to see if the economy changed!!!

Sadly they don't work though.

Anyone on here remember hydrogen generators from years gone by?

Nick,

It is simple the reason Land Rover don't fit them is because as a business they would not be able to keep up for the demand cars given the magical fuel saving, it is claimed that the Defender costs LR money to make so selling more is simply going to put the company into difficulty.

Shame on you for trying to bring down JLR!!!

Jason.

Could be entertaining to report them to advertising standards, they would then have to PROVE any claims they make or withdraw the ad.

Any claim like "up to 50% reduction in emissions" would require independent test results of at least one case where this is proven to have happened in controlled conditions.

Bet they can't produce the results.

Just like the hydrogen generators utter rubbish, if it even partially worked manufactures would fit them as it would reduce the road tax (emissions based) and give them an advantage on any other vehicle manufacturer that doesn't fit them. The physics just doesn't work.

Well I plan to fit 20+ of these and will therefore will be able to generate some fuel (As opposed to actually using any...) that I will more than happily sell to the forum members at a reasonable rate....

Neil

(Form an orderly queue please....)