Very Proud Day

Hybrid_From_Hell

From Mr Fridges pokes at me with a stick n saying "you should do this Nige" to doing my own engine circa 2004,

...and then more encouragement from Fridge and others, began Megasquirt V8 Nov 2009, ...

This is a very very proud day for me to be "Offically" recognised as one of the good guys in the MS world and here in the UK.

http://www.megasquirt.co.uk/buying.php

Chuffed to bits !

Well done Nige. However why does it say you dont do repairs? I thought you did. And if not, who do i send the ecu to when i eventually cook it! :moglite:

Supplied ECUs ok, but if it just said "Yes we do repairs" ..................

Brace yourself : http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=56009&hl=megasquirt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Want to run a TD5 in a future project but want flexible tuning without buying a hawkeye.

If you can point in right direction of off the shelf thant does not require more than half my build budget then maybe that will do?

Edited to add---

Would like ability to use on almost any CRD injected engine via interfaces or by fitting the necessary wiring into an OBD2 type connector, also the ability to control variable vane turbo's on these engines without needing to use the original ECUs and then buying the tool to be able to adjust/control.

Or am I expecting too much?

I have a real liking for the Merc V6 engine and a couple of others too but would not fit due to too much need for specific hardware and software to make changes.

Another thumbs up from me Nige. Well done mate. :i-m_so_happy:

One thing i notice you dont seem to stock....... :unsure:

An off the shelf installation engineer :rtfm::hysterical:

or is it buy 10 and one comes free :blink:

I,ll get my coat..................