Doing my College project on landies

WILLYLOPEZ

Hi

I am currently doing some research for my college engineering project on how you maintain your Landy and if you buy new or second hand parts...

I would be massively grateful if you could spend 2 mins- literally ! filling in the 8 yes or no questions on the link.

It is 100% anonymous and wont create you any junk mail etc, you don't have to put your name or any personal details !

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8F7N72G

Many thanks to anyone who can help me

Kind regards

MJ O'Grady

South Tyneside College

Hi

May I just say a massive THANKYOU to all who have taken their time to complete my survey. You have helped me in a big way as another forum would not !

I wish you all the best for the future and keep the faith when repairing your Landies !

Regards MJ O'Grady

...now you've found us maybe you'll hang around MJ ?

What sort of college course is it you are doing ? and what do you hope to do with it once completed?

My year 2 HND mech eng project was the history of LandRover development and manufacturing from S1 to S3 sometime back

in the last millennium

cheers

Steveb