Let me see the colour of your money

pugwash

Hey Guys,

many thanks for the many of that have already paid.

please don't worry if i haven't sent a receipt yet- those people who i have emails for will receive on in their inbox, those who i have to PM will receive PMs.

Unfortunately i'm not very quick at transferring all your names and adresses to my database, it's also taknig a while to check everyones orders and make sure that i have accounted for all the money, so if you don't get a reply until late tonight or tomorrow (and don't forget the forum will be down for a few hours) please don't worry.

If no one's haerd from me by saturday, then i've gone on holiday to russia :D :D :D :D

payment made via paypal and PM sent.

good on you for doing this Pugwash, and I hope they come back with a bloody trophy!! :rolleyes:;)

Jez, do you mind posting a few piccys of the completed Petal prior to your trip?

good luck guys... ;)

Matt :)

just want to say many thanks to the 44 of you who have paid and the 6 who are arranging BACS. This is brilliant since i only asked for payment at 12 o'clock this afternoon. 50 payments out of 72 is great!

i will be ordering the shirts tomorrow morning as promised so any chances need to be notified ASAP.

many thanks for all your support guys

All of you have paid or have contacted me about paying (bar geoff who i haven't had time to process yet) shoudl have received a reply from me. if you haven't then please PM or email me again.

Jim

I'll keep posting pics as we go in the members section, will also try and get some testing in before we leave (for a change) so will ping some videos of us scaring the carp out of bobble hatted trespassers conducting field trials :) we've got 16 days till MOT time and the pond and swamp on the neighbouring estate is still nice and squishy hehehehe

once again kids - it wouldnt be happening without your support, thank you all so much! :i-m_so_happy: