So, did Santa bring anything good?

GBMUD

He didn't me. :( Unless you count the terrific work done on the overland camping trailer - see another thread some time soon. :) Other than that I got the "Long Way Down" book, clothes, knife sharpener, 6 pairs of scissors (family joke), torch and some eatable things. :)

Could have been worse though - at least I have only spent three days trapped at the in-laws.

Chris

My beautiful wife aka Santa gave me a new car radio with a USB socket on the front for playing MP3's from a memory stick and an Intek CB which (very sensibly) has a speaker on the front panel so you can mount it in the dash like a car radio - and still hear it!

I received a nice LR book (Thanks Graham!) - and no socks!

I must have impressed Santa this year!

Si

12mm Dyneema Bowrope.... MMmmm :D

50mm Waffles- did not arrive in time :angry: (wouldn't fit in my stocking anyway ;) )

Fire extinguisher (someone trying to tell me something? :huh: ) big drill bits and a nice holesaw set!

Oh and the usual pants socks and smelly stuff...

and the best gift of all... a new kettle!- ours just went bang and how am I supposed to work on the Landy without a constant supply of Tea??

Shrek

Santa Arrived a little early for me this year, as I got my first Land Rover!

A 1970 Series IIA 109 Safari, (a Pick Up Coverted to a full canopy)

Then my wife Maxine (Santa) got me a new Roof rack for the Landy...

Then I went on a long Weekend camp out in the Bush... Was Very Great!

Then I came Back and went to a 4x4 Trail and Rolled Her?!!! :( Idiot! The Roof Rack is History and the Canoppy is bent.

Oh well, she is now canopyless (Want to turn her back into a Pickup.)

Also removed the door tops... She actually looks sexy like this now.... :rolleyes:

Thanks Santa! Its been a good one!

Snap!!! And the DVD .

I got new undercrackers , I guess you could class these as land rover related as I usualy get mine soaking wet at JST`s events :D

i didn't think they were that exciting - each to their own!!

That's the one Tim, when one's pate is shiny, one must take precautions :D Unlike you hairy ones :P

mo

bl**dy good hats those Mo, does that mean i should be planning on it being cold in the wogawoga?

I got a Parrott for the landy, fitted today and works well, well better than TJs one that i broke... (sorry)

other than that a cycling helment and a solar power mobile phone charger tops a very short list.......

as for an 8274 - now that would have been a good present.

I got one LR item, and I wasn't expecting it at all. Nothing major, just one of those prefabricated CB aerial mounts to go on the spare wheel holder on the rear door of my Discovery. I'd mentioned it to my Dad a few weeks ago as a fabrication project, so he must've had a word with Santa :D

I started watching the Long Way Down and got fed up with all their moaning. Gave them a second chance and read the book. Better off pouring petrol in my eyes, book was poor to say the least but as James says each to their own. A better book is Last Post. Storys of real life of some old soldiers from the Great War. Well worth a read.

As for presents, I got a EMS2, EGT and temp sender from Si R. Well not from him personally but from er indoors, box of blade fuses, usual xmas stuff but no undercrackers as yet but I still have to visit the family and outlaws so who knows.

Glass chopping board with a Land Rover on it... Guess I'm being told to spend some more time in the kitchen!

ARB compressor to sort me out some on-board air for the 110.... (Not that I'm doing lockers etc...)

Oh an my personal Santa (Me) got me a nice engine....

I'm sad and have some of the model LR's so I got some more of them and some Dakar models and clothes from SWMBO Ooh and she got the RRC's new panels sprayed while it was being MOT's

:D

mmm ok so forgot what i got you then :D:D:D

I got Land rover models (from Jules and His wife) , Land Rover goodies from new Defender lauch, Dogs were presant to myself and from the wife, and got myself an ARB roof rack :D