Donnington 4X4 show

oddballrovers

Sticky and I will probably be there.

Is anyone travelling up from Exmoor way to the show? If so, maybe a forum relay could be arranged. Let me know.

Never been to this show before so will be interesting to see what it is like.

Cheers,

Dan

Sticky and I will probably be there.

Is anyone travelling up from Exmoor way to the show? If so, maybe a forum relay could be arranged. Let me know.

Never been to this show before so will be interesting to see what it is like.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan, i was just thinking of having a run up, and could have done a relay, then check the date,, same as JST's Drive round !!

Hey-ho, next year maybe !!

I'll be there on the All Wheel Drive Club stand with the first public showing of Portal Pete's new truck (get it finished Rob!!!)

I'll be the one shouting 'Roll up, roll up - get yer Howlin' Wolf T-shirts ere'

I'll be there on the All Wheel Drive Club stand with the first public showing of Portal Pete's new truck (get it finished Rob!!!)

I'll be the one shouting 'Roll up, roll up - get yer Howlin' Wolf T-shirts ere'

If you wanted an old shed on the stand you could have used mine ;):P see you there! :unsure:

I'm hoping to be there (if got enough for the ticket after getting truck through the MOT this week!!)

never been before so not sure what to expect.... are many goods being sold there or is it just displays?... in the market for a new winch bumper, rock/treesliders and some tree strops/kenetic rope and shackles.

dan

If I'm a good boy all week and don't annoy her, and that very hard especially after a day at Saleys wednesday traybacking the beast, then I stand a chance of a pass out.

God help me keep my gob shut, and my dirty fingers of the doors and things :P

Why's that......................... to stop you spending ;):lol::lol:

Mate, there's no chance of spending what I haven't got anyway!! Overtime needed urgently. I think I'm going to be dragging Trev round too..... I'll be the one next to the bloke in a hawiian shirt and red leather trousers!!!