interesting ebay creation

callum

What a fantastic piece of machinery - you can tell from the spelling & grammar that this is in no way cobbled together by whatever the cornish equivalent of rednecks are :unsure:

I thought we had a quarantine on those guys, how'd they get out! :blink:

Except for the fact that we dont have "Hi Lux's" here, i would have thought it was in Kentucky...

What a fantastic piece of machinery - you can tell from the spelling & grammar that this is in no way cobbled together by whatever the cornish equivalent of rednecks are :unsure:
I thought we had a quarantine on those guys, how'd they get out! :blink:

Hang on a sec guys, if they were Asian or Black you wouldn't consider generalising - please treat the Cornish with the same respect.

It's bloody Devon anyway!

what's not to like? it probably weighs bugger all and will be nigh on indestructible.

As long as you don't drive the thing. I wouldn't trust the quality of construction or design any further than the nearest cliff I could push it off.

Oi. :angry: you should read it properly, it's actually in South Molton, Devon, not Cornwall :rolleyes:

this is a 1 in a life time offer this vehicle will go any were it has been hired up and has got big tyres on it it has two harnesses and two seats it has a role cage in it and the back is solid and realy strong alot of time and effot has garn into the truck and has alot more going for it

I bet Kev TD5 will snap it up! :lol:

Les. :P

its got 2 bids, who the hell would buy that thing?

altho, its a pretty good shooting truck, you can see all the padding in the back...

cheap and easily reparible.... hell... it beats a landrover...

what's not to like? it probably weighs bugger all and will be nigh on indestructible. Couple of lockers from a landcruiser and it would be a hell of an offroad vehicle.

It's not going to win a concourse event though :D

No Jim,, i wont comment,, bar that's it a little further on than your vapor built,, !! i presume this one moves ?? :unsure:

I just can not believe he has 2 mates to bid on it !!!

this is a 1 in a life time offer this vehicle will go any were it has been hired up

Les,, at least he lifted rather than lowered !! :lol:

Hang on a sec guys, if they were Asian or Black you wouldn't consider generalising - please treat the Cornish with the same respect.

It's bloody Devon anyway!

Well Matt .............. you know what we say on THIS side of the border............

How do you castrate a cornishman ? .................. kick his sister in the jaw :D

There is more where that came from .............. :lol:

Ian