Little Daan has arrived

Daan

Congrats to both mr & ms Daan. And to the brother(-s) and sister(-s) of Adrian also, if he already has ;)

Don't forget to teach him the Dutch language also :D

Yes, and Czech as well. No brothers and sisters, just a cat.

Thanks for all the comments to all.

Daan

congrats Daan,

Lucky he wasn't black! a mate of mine just had one and it came out black! :o was a shock as neither him or his wife have any black in the family! apparently she said it was because it was April and all boys born in April are black! not sure if it's true or not though as there seemed to be a few white babies in the maternity ward, she said that they were obviously premature and should have been born in May! She seemed to know a lot about it so she must be right! It's obviously your dutch blood then?

Lara :P

congrats Daan,

Lucky he wasn't black! a mate of mine just had one and it came out black! :o was a shock as neither him or his wife have any black in the family! apparently she said it was because it was April and all boys born in April are black! not sure if it's true or not though as there seemed to be a few white babies in the maternity ward, she said that they were obviously premature and should have been born in May! She seemed to know a lot about it so she must be right! It's obviously your dutch blood then?

Lara :P

That dont sound like the full story somehow.

Daan

I told him your comments and he asked his wife,

She said that statistics show that 1 in 12 children in the UK are born of mixed race so by reason of logic there must be one month a year when all those babies are born! Sounds reasonable? Mind you! on that thinking and as Daan is Dutch, maybe the storks got confused and thought being half Dutch was pretty "mixed" anyway :lol::lol:

Lara

Congratulation Daan!!!... It's one heck of feeling, isn't it!

I've been a dad for 10 days now, so if you want any sneak previews of whats to come or want to compare notes, drop me a line. ;)

Save the first poo... I reckon you could possibly use it as some sort of lightweight glue, it certainly sticks to skin, changing mats and walls well! :rolleyes::lol:

Dan :D