Billing Land Rover Show 2010

16th - 18th July 2010.

Billing is about a month away now, who's going to be gracing it with their presence?

LRO run this year, as last year, not that it matters though to be honest. Billing is Billing :)

Looking forward to it myself :D

Edit: Yes, sorry this should have gone in 'Out and About'. My boob ^_^

Edited by Retroanaconda

deffo going. Not sure the LR will be going though. If it has an MOT then maybe for a run. What day i go depends on the missus. If she's working then weekend if not i might go down Friday.

If i go in the LR then i'll be the one you pass on the M1 broken down on the HS. :o

Make sure if you have any valuables that you lock them away there is history there with travellers (to be polite) that tend to visit and have a habit of taking things that don't belong to them, this has happened for a fair few years now and hopefully the security staff there are going to be better this year!, I went last year and was there for the day also, I bumped into a few people I know and they told me they'd had problems with travellers and things going missing hence why I'm relaying the story

John

Might be going again after not being there for years. Last Billing visit was 1998...

I was there with my Light weight that year its was very hot as I left the roof off all weekend I had the erbun camo one with the rather loud V8 and 1500w stereo ph34r.gif yes I'm still that big kid.

As normal I'm going this year I don't know what car I'm taking it may just be the rangy.

I was there with my Light weight that year its was very hot as I left the roof off all weekend I had the erbun camo one with the rather loud V8 and 1500w stereo ph34r.gif yes I'm still that big kid.

I was a twelve year old boy who thought scale Landies were way more interesting than looking at piles of parts ;)

16th - 18th July 2010.

Billing is about a month away now, who's going to be gracing it with their presence?

LRO run this year, as last year, not that it matters though to be honest. Billing is Billing :)

Looking forward to it myself :D

Edit: Yes, sorry this should have gone in 'Out and About'. My boob ^_^

hi, had my defender 90 18mnths now and never being to a show,where's billing would like to go have a look round, thou probably go in the wife's p38, i'm in the midlands, any info but be very gratfully received, :):) defender dinky

Unsurprisingly - we'll be there, mob handed, with one or two cool new bits! We're going to share our stand with Delta-Tek to promote the 8274 Freespool. If you are prepared to haggle - there will be good deals to be had too.

Si