The Grave yard

Bos

Well just lost the barn roof....collapsed due to weight of snow. Tho be fair it was getting old and I planned to replace this summer. Only problem is all my hay is under a mangle mess of snow, tin sheets and wood.

Feel for you mate - hopefully no further disasters coming your way.

Regards & best wishes from a snow-less West Yorks...

Rog

Well just lost the barn roof....collapsed due to weight of snow. Tho be fair it was getting old and I planned to replace this summer. Only problem is all my hay is under a mangle mess of snow, tin sheets and wood.

ITS OK>>>>>YOU CAN STOP SNOWING NOW>>> THATS ENOUGH THANKS

Bad news :( We didn't get a lot here yesterday

DSCF4186a.jpg

..and it's virtually all gone today.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Tis the cows who'll feel the cold now as it was a lean-to to their shed and its now open to the north wind. They are already covered in Spindrift!

Ah snow holes and igloos. Oh to be young and carefree again. Its perfect snow for it here but its hard enough keeping warm in the house without going out there!

THey will still ignore it - don't matter how many sign it. Remember the millions who marched against the war in Iraq and banning hunting? Fat lot of good it does. Even the government minister in charge of transport (Somebody-or-other Ladyboy I think it was) dismissed it as 'nonesense'

I wish I was wrong but the will do what they like to raise money and motorisrs can all go to hell.

Yes they will. I'm afraid peaceful protests in this country appear to be largely ignored..The big brother state is already here..

Where I live they've just come up with this

smart arses

perhaps a good idea in some cases, but mainly a faster more efficient way of raising revenue for the council

ITS OK>>>>>YOU CAN STOP SNOWING NOW>>> THATS ENOUGH THANKS

Sorry to hear about the roof, having just seen the BBC weather its looking like you guys in wales will be having more tommorrow!! :o