Wolf in sheds clothing

Eightpot

Interesting Wolf going through auction at Withams at the moment - really hope there wasn't a passenger in it when it got clobbered...

Amazing how much people will pay for these things - can't see that much that's salvageable - axles, tailgate, wheels, maybe engine, looks like the gearbox has been whacked and not a straight panel on it... £2500 at the moment, and still got to pay to get it home. How much of the wolfy stuff is left intact to make it worth the premium??

http://www.mod-sales.com/auction/vehicle/related/40333/Land_Rover_Wolf_90_Soft_Top.htm

Back in June, I was chatting to the owner of fully kitted ex military 110 at Duxford MV show. I couldn't believe the money spent on fitting it out with the proper kit. What price originality?

I read somewhere, can't remember where but 80k rings a bell though that may have been armoured

Mate of mine back in the UK has a fully Bowman kitted wading Wolf that he must have spent a fortune on, won best modern LR award at Dunsfold. He got a shock when he had the vehicle weighed, it tips the scales at over 3.5t!