The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Hmm, this is interesting:

Seller user ID: trydeonuneverknow

Item location:
Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=53737&page=3

Reckon it could be them?

Interesting feedback.... http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=trydeonuneverknow&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=271274276822&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I think the only trayback type RRC/Disco I have ever seen and though 'that's OK' was a Ute, from Oz...

Like this:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

And this is OK, I suppose, I think they managed it due to not chopping out so much blummin bodywork:

25255d1273013399-rangie-pickup-ute-proje

But even then, when you look at it from the back, it looks a bit odd(!):

25254d1273013399-rangie-pickup-ute-proje

If only Land Rover had taken that as a step into the commercial world they would have had a good vehicle to sell to the farming community and builders too I think?

Land Rover tried it, the chassis would have required modification apparently which would have made it unprofitable. Dunno why they couldn't have used a 110 chassis though?

Could be legit. It's perfectly legal to have an older plate like that, what isn't okay is using an older identify.

Query the plate on the DVLA site, if it comes back as a Discovery then it's just an older number that's been allocated to a younger car. If it comes back as a 1970 (I think?) Series II or a Range Rover or the like then it's a ringer.