The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Oh dear Me: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kahn-Landrover-Defender-90-XS-NO-VAT-/181250318412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a335c604c

I fully appreciate that people can get caught out but FFS please someone should knock some sense into the other original purchases(buyers)of this 90-This price is obscene!!

John

All that red just makes me think of hookers, I am not saying Kahn have no taste but the last two extremely expensive 90s were Kahn creations, but perhaps they are aiming for pimps and prostitutes? Think they would be the only ones with enough money and so little taste as to buy dither as a daily driver!

I got all chuckly over the Citroen berlingo tail lights lol

Not exactly sure what it is trying to be? RRS? Looks hideous but could just be welding flash!

Have a look at the pictures, he's lined the inside of the headlights with leather!! It looks horrendous.

He has or the poor guy he nicked the lights from... :rofl:

Irrespective of what it look like or the motivation even behind it, but its a least a demonstration of patience and skill, it doesn't look a too bad job. - me personally can't stand faffing with bodywork, and I thought I had a reasonable level of patience...

Not quite sure I see any point to them TBH, did they forget about the indicators and side lights?

Oooops sorry they were optional extras at £199.99 for them sir......

Ridiculous I tell ye!!! The worst of it is that some of us have turned out better in our garage and doubt we could get £20 on the bay let alone 10X that.

and who does this to 2007 truck...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Landrover-defender-90-2-4-tdci-6-speed-79k-price-includes-VAT-/121209644173?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c38a8648d

And charge extra for the privilege, you can get a nice FSH with "metallic" paint for less that 10k, with similar mileage...

Haha "liquid vinyl wrap"... is that not paint?