Hybrid_From_Hell

The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

To give credit to the seller of the item I commented on , I did message to say it's not a S1 LandRover but a early swb Diahatsu and I see it has been withdrawn now

cheers

Steveb

The only thing I'd be interested in that was the wheels, and then reading description it comes without them!

Sure it has been on eBay for a long time....

I can't post a link from work but I think this is lovely. Ebay number 311498419599

Dodge D200 sweptline crew cab pickup converted to Diesel with a Cummins 6.5. Does anyone know anything about that engine?

If there is as little work to do as the ad seems to suggest it does not seem a bad price

Would make a good truck for hauling the competition truck about!

Some years ago a mate of mine had one of those which had a Bedford 330ci 6 cyl diesel fitted . He drove it to Gibraltar and used it there for a few years before it got stolen.

cheers

Steveb

£10k for what ?? just because it has ac ? unbelieveable :blink:

I really do think some of these sellers are living in a different world to most of us . A mate picked up one of those about 4 yrs ago , with a 200Tdi and gearbox to go in , in better nick for under £2k

I know the market changes over time and there is export value to consider ...but £10k?

cheers

Steveb

Not able to post the link from my PC but search ebay for Agrover and turn up some unique bits...

Ooo interesting bit of kit, also some interesting reading if you Google AG rover too.