Thieves in Caterham/Surrey 15/10/13

CwazyWabbit

I for one want to protest the rights of criminals, especially those that know right from wrong and still choose to steal and commit crimes, there seems to be rights for all but a system that favors the criminals and criminalizes the victims who fight back.

I shot a guy three times with my air rifle who was trying to steal my motor bike when I was a teenager, got two in his back and one in his leg, never had any problems with police or any one trying to steal it again funnily.

Not saying what I did was right but the rifle was handy on my desk after being cleaned and it would have taken too long to have gotten down stairs.

Excellent work Barry, and refreshing that finally the plod have been seen doing something to earn their keep, even if they did need a little help.

My family have been victims of crime on more than one occasion, and in each instance have been met with complete disinterest by those whose job it is to deal with the problem.

security seal is irrelevant!

WHAT KIND OF COMPLETE (*%&%£^&£*^%£*(& ^&%$&*% *%^&%$(&% PUT A VIDEO LIKE THAT ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!

you may aswell leave the keys in the door for them really!!!!!

i can imagine the little scrotes planning it now

"hi im a car thief i fancy a defender tonight, lets just look on you tube ehh, hmm what to search? i know!!-- defender rear window removal, BINGO!!!

^&$&^$ IDIOTS

I'm prepared to do anything to keep my truck, who knows what I'm capable of if I catch a scrote nicking the 90! Heat of the moment and all that... I'll deal with any possible consequences later.

I agree with this, this is also my stance on thieving scum.

I have been the one victimised for taking action in the past when I was a young lad. I had a very nice Mercedes 190 & some vandals decided to try & start stealing my Merc badge but some friends of mine were parked opposite in a blacked out car. They jumped out grabbed hold of one of them & brought him to my door, I dealt some justice with a swift smack in the mouth. Next thing Police turned up & I was arrested for assault.

You know what though, I would still do it again!

Anyway I'm glad that there have been some arrests